Download: World in Conflict - Patch 1.002
Den 40 Megabyte großen Download finden Sie unter Links zum Thema.
Die Neuerungen in der Übersicht:
- Several new Admin Commands have been added to give Server Admins increased control. For details on each of the individual commands and how to use them, read here.
- A time delay of 20 seconds has been added between Assault rounds.
- Clan officers can now invite other players to the clan, as well as kick Grunts.
- A successful map vote will now change the map instantly.
- Two new permanent chat rooms have been added to Massgate for clan war and few player mode matters.
- Players should now get an in-game notification when receiving an "Instant Message".
Units and balancing:
- The cost for the "Heavy Air Support" Tactical Aid has been reduced from 30/50/70 to 25/45/65.
- Score from repairing your own non-repair units has been reduced by 50%.
- Improved heavy helicopter behaviour close to units.
- Fixed a crash that could occur directly after map load (on systems not supporting Pixel Shader 2.0). Was released on the forums as a Hotfix.
- Fixed crashes that could occur on localized versions (languages other than English).
- "Solo VOIP" (to specific player(s)) checkbox now stays enabled when exiting score sheet.
- Players who experience occasional freezes/lockups can now try to append "-stabilityfactor 10" (without the quotes) to the target path of the WIC shortcut. It can also be toggled in the console (in-game) by typing StabilityFactor 10. The number 10 can be decreased or increased if users want to experiment (StabilityFactor 0 turns the feature off).
- The game now defaults to full Field-of-View for Widescreen resolutions (such as 16:9). The widescreen Field-of-View from Update 1 can be used by appending "-widescreenscale" (without the quotes) to the target path of the WIC shortcut.
- Entering the Mega-Map no longer resets changes to the camera settings.
- Better feedback to players that are moved to the other team as a result of "Team Auto-Balance".
- Players should no longer experience disconnects when selecting a role that has already reached its cap.
- Players should no longer experience disconnects when buying more units than they had credits for. This could occur if a player "resupplied” and then ordered more troops before the server had responded.
- Players should no longer experience disconnects when ordering more Tactical Aid weapons than they could afford. This could happen if a player ordered two different Tactical Aid weapons before the server responded.
- Added Dynamic Lag Margin, activated by appending "-lagmargin" (without the quotes) to the target path of the WIC shortcut. This increases the lag margin to a maximum of 0.45 at packet loss / variation in ping.
- Updated the NATO heavy helicopter texture.
PC-Spiele 2017: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: Dungeons 3, Northgard, Nier Automata]