Wolfenstein Patch 1.1 and Dedicated Server ready for download
Raven Software already offers Patch 1.1 for Wolfenstein. The developers also made the Dedicated Server ready for download.
Wolfenstein has just hit the American markets and won't be released in Europe until August 21, 2009, but the developer Raven Software has already released the first patch for the FPS game. The update to version 1.1 is about 32 megabyte big and fixes several minor bugs. Besides the patch Raven Software also released the Dedicated Server for Wolfenstein.
Below you can see a list of changes applied to Wolfenstein with Patch 1.1:
1.1 Update List
- When on the purchase upgrade confirmation screen, ESC now cancels the purchase instead of returning to the menu.
- Sounds added for navigating menus.
- In order to prevent names from running off the screen, character limit has been reduced to 10 characters on names
- Fixed issue causing the Healing icon to remain after dying.
- Sprint functionality has been modified so user can sprint longer, but has longer duration before being able to sprint again
- Global chat now disables properly if disabled through the Server Launcher.
- Fixed bug causing the grenade ammo indicator to reflect having one more grenade in your inventory.
- End-of-round countdown voice-over takes priority over objective status voice-overs.
- When a round ends, the scoreboard will default to the chat window.
- Truck model in Canals has been updated so it is easier to complete the objective
- Clan Tag text box in the Options Menu has been realigned
- Audio countdown has been readjusted
- The kill ticker color has been adjusted to the proper team color
- MP43 melee attack speed has been slightly decreased
- Added Quick voice chat that can be binded via the console (the new binds are _needEngineer, _needMedic, _needSoldier, _needHealth, _needAmmo)
- Both teams should now be able to mute users properly
- Soldier arm when holding Kar 98 has been improved
- Reduced how far packs are thrown
- Reduced how far grenades are thrown
- Removed a chair near the crucifix in Canals to prevent the crucifix from dropping into an area where it could not be reached
- Control options now feature separate binds for Use (resurrect, objectives) and Item (Ammo, Health, Satchel)
- Choosing a random map rotation will work properly now
- Added ability to change cross hair appearance through the menu
- Fixed issue causing the crouch icon to remain after dying