Venetica: System requirements and new screenshots
The action RPG Venetica of the German developer studio Deck13 (Ankh, Jack Keane) is said to be released in September. PC Games Hardware got the system requirements and new screenshots.
In Venetica the main character, Scarlett, is the daughter of Death and has to face mysterious threads and evil necromancers. The role-playing game is scheduled for release on September 4, 2009 and will be published for PC and Xbox 360. It is based on the modified OGRE Engine that has been upgraded with middleware components for physics, sound and path finding. The setting of Venetica has a 16th century style.
PC Games Hardware has access to a beta version of the game and at this state Venetica is working well already. The uncommon graphics style might bear resemblance to violent free games, but Venetica is rather a game for adults. Take a look at the screenshots in our gallery below.
Venetica System Requirements:
Minimal system requirements:
• OS: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista
• CPU: Pentium 4 CPU 2.4 GHz or comparable CPU
• RAM: 1024 MiByte for Windows XP, 1536 MiByte for Vista x86, 2048 MiByte for Vista x64
• Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce 7600 GT with 256 MiByte VRAM or comparable graphics card
• HDD: 10 GByte
Recommended system requirements:
• CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.6 GHz or comparable CPU
• RAM: 2 GiByte for Windows XP, 3 GiByte for Windows Vista
• Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT or comparable graphics card with 512 MiByte VRAM
• HDD: 10 GByte
For more information see the official Venetica website.