Details and Shots of UT3 Titan Pack - New content for PS3 and PC
New maps, a new vehicle, new achievements and much more things are coming with the Titan Pack for Unreal Tournament 3.
Beyond Unreal reports that the Titan Pack for Unreal Tournament is coming on 5th March and will deliver lots of new stuff for the popular multiplayer game. They also posted some pictures of the new content and give their opinion.
Here is an excerpt of what to expect from the UT3 Titan Pack:
Unreal Tournament 3: Titan Pack” is a major expansion to the award-winning "Unreal Tournament 3.” The "Titan Pack” gives players a substantial amount of enhanced features and new content, including many original environments, new gametypes, the namesake Titan mutator, powerful deployables and weapons, new characters, and the Stealthbender vehicle.
Also included are sweeping enhancements to AI, networking performance, UI usability and mod support, plus the addition of 57 PS3 Trophies and Steam Achievements to make the UT3 experience even more satisfying. The "Titan Pack” also brings client-side demo recording, major Server Browser enhancements, a new maplist system, plus mid-game mutator and gametype voting functionality to the PC, while additional PS3 upgrades include split-screen support, mod browsing and Trophy support.
"Unreal Tournament 3: Titan Pack” includes:
* 16 environments - four Warfare, three vCTF, six Deathmatch, and three CTF maps - that are new to the PC and PS3 versions
* Three bonus pack maps, CTF-Face, CTF-Searchlight and DM-Morbias
* The namesake Titan mutator, which lets players overwhelm opponents as a 15 foot tall titan, or crush them as a 30 foot tall Behemoth
* Greed and Betrayal, two gametypes that breed new-found fervor throughout the competitive UT3 arena
* Two powerful weapons, the Stinger Turret and Eradicator Cannon artillery
* Two valuable deployables, the X-Ray Field and Link Station
* The Slow Field power-up, a portable version of the Slow Field deployable
* Stealthbender, a new vehicle that carries two spidermine trap deployables, one EMP mine, and one each of the new Link Station and X-Ray Field deployables
* Two new characters, Nova and Kana
* 57 awards attainable as Steam Achievements and PS3 Trophies
* Broad improvements for PC and PS3: Significant AI enhancements, especially in vehicle gametypes; networking performance upgrades; greatly improved menu flow and UI usability; better mod support
* Client-side demo recording, highly improved Server Browser, a new maplist system, plus mid-game mutator and gametype voting functionality for PC
* High demand PS3 features including PS3 Trophy support, two-player split-screen support, and mod browsing
For more details see the article at Beyond Unreal.