Download: Real Temp version 3.00
Real Temp is a monitoring tool that delivers several functions and is compatible to all Intel processors.
The program Real Temp reveals detailed information about the processor and also offers important calibration features, which might come in handy especially for overclockers. The most important features added with the new version 3.00 might be the support for new processors (Core i7) and the windows 7 Beta 1. Below we listed the version history.
As a registered user of the PCGH community, you can use the One-Click-Download below to get Real Temp. Alternatively you can download Real Temp version 3.00 from techpowerup.com.
Changes with version 3.00
-Core i7 temperature and frequency support including Turbo mode.
- NVIDIA temperature reporting with highest GPU temperature displayed in SLI mode.
- Ability to run a file or shutdown based on user defined alarm temperature.
- Updated interface with modern XP / Vista style and border in Mini Mode.
- Start Minimized Vista issues finally fixed.
- New RivaTuner plug-in support.
- Extra information on the main screen and the retirement of the toggle button.
- Switch to UNICODE for better international support.
- Adjustable GUI colors and bold System Tray font option.
- TJMax updated based on new Intel documentation and further testing.
- Calibration formula simplified.
- All new CPU Cool Down Test for a more thorough look at your sensors.
- Clock Modulation & Minimize on Close options.
- New CPU Load meter, log file headings and Distance to TJMax in the System Tray.
- 101 other improvements including initial Windows 7 Beta support.
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Beta 4: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download