Download: Rivatuner 2.23 available
The recently released Rivatuner 2.23 offers support for the drivers Catalyst 9.1 and Geforce 182.05 and also fixes some bugs.
Alexey Unwinder Nicolaychuk, the developer of the Rivatuner, released a new version of the tuning tool. Besides the usual bug fixes the new version 2.23 also delivers support for new drivers like the WHQL candidate Geforce 182.05 (Download) and the Catalyst 9.1 (Download) - Rivatuner can deal with Geforce and Radeon cards of course.
For a full list of all applied changes see the Rivatuner 2.23 Change Log at Guru3D. There you can download the program, too. Logged inPCGH community members can use the One-Click-Download at the end of this article. The most important changes are summarized below:
• Fixed abnormal negative VRM temperature reading for temperatures above 128°C in VT1103 plugin.
•Data sources is no loner erroneously displayed twice in the list of data sources in hardware monitoring history setup window after disabling data source, enabling it and pressing "Defaults" button.
• Data source setup button is no longer grayed in hardware monitoring history setup window when localized GUI is selected.
• Localization database host resize tokens are no longer ignored in hardware monitoring history setup window when localized GUI is selected.
• Fixed bug in hardware monitoring log file viewer causing empty graphs to be displayed when opening multi-GPU log file on single-GPU system.
• Fixed idle memory clock frequency detection for G9x GPU based systems supporting memory clock frequency generator switching to PCIE bus clock (e.g. GeForce 9800GTX+ series display adapters).
•Minor localization and GUI fixes
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Beta 4: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download