Download: Evga Precision version 1.6.1
The Rivatuner is a popular tuning tool for graphics cards, but its complexity often puts off people. Thus Evga introduced the Precision tool, which has been updated to version 1.6.1 now.
The Precision tool is based on the Rivatuner and focuses on the basic features. The hardware can be monitored and optionally you can have temperatures and frequency of the graphics card displayed in games.
Like GPU-Z the tool reads important details of the GPU. Overclocking the graphics cards is also possible and you can for example adjust the Shader frequency of up-to-date Geforces. A fan control, diverse skins and support for Logitech's G15 make the tool a useful thing to have. Version 1.6.1 requires a Geforce 6 or newer Geforce and Windows XP respectively Vista.
In order to download the tool at the Evga website, you need to register there first. Logged in members of the PCGH community can also use the One-Click-Download below.
Changelog version 1.6.1
• Added PCB-Temperature-Monitoring (e.g. 8800GTX or GTX200-Series)
• Added workaround for NVIDIA driver's internal fan control timing issues causing wrong fan speed to be displayed on the slider.
• Added new OSD tab to advanced Precision settings window.
• EVGA OSD-Server has been updated to version 3.2.1. New version includes improved exception handling and no longer crashes on startup.
• Various code and skin engine cleanups and optimizations
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Beta 4: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download