GPU-Z 0.3.8 ready for download (support for HD 5970 Hemlock and GT 240)
GPU-Z displays details of your graphics cards that are store in its database and also delivers temperatures and clock speeds of the GPU.
Similarly to CPU-Z for processors and memory, GPU-Z provides a lot of information about your graphics card, no matter if it is by AMD, Nvidia or Intel. The tool does not need to be installed. Besides the support for new graphics cards like the Radeon HD 5970 Hemlock or the Geforce GT 240 introduced with version 0.3.7, the brand-new version 0.3.8 delivers the following changes:
Changelog GPU-z 0.3.8:
• Added framework for translations in GPU-Z
• Added sensors to monitor GPU load percentages on NVIDIA
• Fixed startup on Windows 2000 (DLL not found)
• Improved detection/added sensors for ATI M86
• Fixed several NVAPI crashes
• Fixed crash when PhysX not available
• GPU-Z can now be set in its system menu to be always on top of other windows
Logged in members of the PCGH community can use the direct download below. You can also visit the official website to download GPU-Z 0.3.8.
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Beta 4: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download