CPU-Z 1.52 with installer ready for download
CPUID released a new edition of the popular tool CPU-Z. Version 1.52 is now available for download.
CPU-Z knows details of the processor like code name, stepping or core voltage and the frequencies. Besides the CPU details the tool can also display information about the motherboard and the system memory.
The free software is now available in version 1.52 and the update delivers the following improvements:
• New design with "Graphics" tab.
• New 64-bit version.
• NVIDIA nForce 980a chipset support.
• Intel Core i5 and Core i3 processors.
• Intel Atom Z530, Pentium DC E6300 (2.8GHz) and Core 2 Solo processors.
• Intel P55 and US15W chipsets preliminary support.
• AMD Phenom TWKR support.
• AMD Phenom X2 "Callisto" and Athlon X2 "Regor" processors.
• AMD Opteron 6-core "Istanbul" processor.
• Improved support for Windows 7.
• New Intel logos.
As you can see the previously executable file now has an installation routine. The advantage of this is that the Kernel Mode driver doesn't have to be loaded and de-loaded every time the program is launched or closed. Thus the tool is faster and more stable. Furthermore you don't need administrator rights to run CPU-Z 1.51 (only necessary for the installation). During the installation there now will be shortcuts created on the Windows desktop and in the start menu.
Logged in members of the PCGH community can use the direct download link below. Alternatively you can download CPU-Z 1.52 from the official website.
CPU-Z Changelog History:
• New version with installer
• NVIDIA ION platform
• Intel Clarkdale processor preliminary support
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Final: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download