Download: Hwinfo32 v2.37 - free hardware analysis tool
A new version of the analysis tool Hwinfo32 is available. The program lists the components of your system and identifies possible problems.
Hwinfo32 give a quick insight into the hardware components of your system. Furthermore the free tool diagnoses possible problems. Among other things graphics card, display, optical drives or network connectors are checked. The results can be displayed in easy to handle chart. An integrated benchmark tool reveals the unused capabilities of the system.
Change Log HWiNFO32 v2.37 :
• Added nVidia GeForce GTX 295.
• Fixed corruption of sensor icons in tray after longer time.
• Added nVidia GeForce GTX 285, Quadro FX 3800, GeForce 8200M, 9100, 9200, GF100, HICx16 + Graphics, GT212, GT214, GT215, GT216, GT218.
• Added possibility to rename sensor labels.
• Added support of Logitech G15 series LCD monitor - possibility to display sensor values.
• Added recognition of Intel GS40 chipset.
• Enhanced sensor configuration.
• Enhanced support of Havendale/Auburndale and Arrandale.
• Added Supermicro X8DTN SMBus SPD mux support for complete memory module enumeration.
• Fixed reporting of unlimited Nehalem QPI and Memory Controller clock.
• Added ATI FireStream 9250, FireStream 9270, Mobility RADEON HD 4850 X2, RV740, M93, M97.
• Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
You can download Hwinfo 32 v2.37 at hwinfo.com. Registered PCGH community members can use the One-Click-Download below.
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Final: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download