Download: Faststone Image Viewer 3.7
The Faststone Image Viewer is a fast and user friendly tool for browsing, converting and editing pictures.
With the free tool you can view, compare and manage pictures. Basic editing features like red eye removal on photographs or size adjustments are included, too. Slideshows with interesting crossover effects can be displayed.
The Faststone Image Viewer is easy to handle and all features are accessible with the mouse. The common formats like BMP, JPEG (2000), GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA are supported. You can download Faststone Image Viewer from the official website. Registered members of the PCGH community can also use the One-Click-Download below.
The changes applied with version 3.7:
- Added Preview to the "Batch Convert" tool. Now it is possible to preview the conversion by clicking the "Conversion Preview" button
- Added a checkbox to allow converted files to be saved in their original folders in the "Batch Convert" tool
- Enhanced the "Cover" style of Set as Wallpaper. Now it is possible to zoom and drag an image to set any particular part of it as wallpaper
- Now it is possible to adjust EXIF Timestamp by both hours and minutes using the "Change Timestamp" tool under "Tools" menu
- Added an option to the Settings to determine which (move or copy) action to take when files are dragged to the folder tree
- Enhanced the Magnifier to view large images faster
- Updated the RAW format library. Panasonic RW2 files are supported
- Fixed some bugs
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Beta 4: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download