Nhancer 2.4.5 - Geforce tuning tool available for download
The Geforce tool provides support for the latest chips.
Nhancer is a powerful tuning program for graphics cards with Nvidia's Geforce chips. The available options for performance and picture quality, Anti Aliasing modes, filters and optimizations exceed the possibilities of the driver by far. All settings can be saved in individual profiles that can be loaded when games are started. The handling of Nhancer is easy.
The application supports all current Geforce cards and drivers since the Forceware 60.xx. Nhancer version 2.4.5 now delivers support for the latest GPUs.
Alterations of version 2.4.5:
- Added the French translation made by QuarkZ. Thanks a lot QuarkZ!
- Added detection for new chips.
- Improved the application scanner, some applications not found previously are now detected correctly.
- nHancer can be used while it's scanning for applications. The result of the last scan is also saved.
- When resizing nHancer's window, the profile list will now automatically scale with the window while the description pane keeps its vertical size. Note than you can still resize the description pane freely by grapping the pane divider just above the description pane.
- Bugfix: Closing nHancer right after it had been started could result in a 30 second delay until the process actually died.
- Small bugfixes.
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Final: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download