Fraps 2.9.7: New version on local download
Fraps is a handy tool for benchmarking and capturing. It displays the framerate so you can check the performance of your system.
The fps values are displayed in one of the screen corners and can be automatically logged in a text file. Furthermore you can take screenshots and capture videos (with sound) from any game. Since version 2.9.0 Windows Vista and DirectX 10 are supported.
With a free and not registered version of Fraps the videos bear a watermark and the maximal length and the file format are restricted - screenshots can only be saved as Bitmap. You can download the free version from the Fraps website or as a registered user from our servers.
2.9.7 - 19th Dec 2008
- Fixed 64-bit applications crashing soon after loading
- Fixed low quality sound recording with Left 4 Dead under Windows XP
- Fixed graphic corruption in X-Plane (and other OpenGL titles)
- Fixed crash when recording a DirectX 9 game and changing resolution
- Fixed Fraps not detecting games after being run at Windows startup
- Fixed hotkeys not responding when Alt held down
- Fixed monitoring of Vista DWM after a full-screen application has exited
- Fixed Fluidmark displaying a blank screen with Fraps loaded
- Fixed FS9 crashing when menu activated while recording
- Fixed DWMAPI error on some Windows XP installs
- Improved recording speed of DirectX9 games in Vista SP1 and SP2 beta
- Added warning if no sound recording device found under Windows 2000 or XP
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Final: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download