Download: GPU-Z 0.2.9 - GPU information displayed
The small tool reads technical details about your graphics card from its databank and shows them in combination with real-time clock speeds and temperature readings. The new version adds support for divers Nvidia Geforce, Ati Radeon and Intel cards.
GPU-Z displays a lot of information about the graphics card of your system, no matter if it is an AMD, Intel or Nvidia device. The tool doesn't need to be installed. The latest version 0.2.9 delivers support for new graphics chips and additional improvements:
• Added support for NVIDIA 9800 GT, 9600 GS/GSO, 9300 GS, Quadro FX Go1400, 9800M GTX, 9600M GT, 9650M GT, Quadro FX 770M, 9200M GS, 9300M GS, Quadro NVS 160M, G71 0x2e5
• Added support for ATI HD 4350, HD 4550, HD 4650, HD 4830, HD 4850 X2, RV670 0x9504
• Added support for Intel GM45 variant 0x2a43
• Added support for shader count reading on HD 48xx
• Changed ATI driver function call method. This should result in more accurate readings on X2 cards and non-desktop ATI devices
• Improved VGA BIOS Upload dialog. Drop down lists appropriate for your card will now be fetched from our servers to facilitate the upload process
• Corrected RV610 transistor count
You can find the tool at Techpowerup or - as a logged in user - as a One-Click-Download at the end of this article.
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Final: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download