Download: Foxit Reader 3.0 - Alternative PDF viewer
Those who think the Adobe Reader to be too big and slow should take a look at the slim, not even 8 Megabyte sized, Foxit Reader.
With the free tool PDF files can be opened faster than with Adobes original and Foxit Reader also doesn't settle in with the autorun folder. Furthermore the program can be run without an installation - extracting it is enough.
Now Foxit Software released the new version 3.0 of the Foxit Reader. This update fixes some bugs and adds new features.
Bugs fixed according to Foxit Software
• Cannot open PDF files embedded in MSWord.
• Cannot open the links to PDF files in a PDF with IE.
• The print command is inconsistent with the one specified in registry.
• Cannot align typewriter annotations.
• New popup notes will not be active, unless users click on it when they use the note tool to make annotations.
• Users are still able to drag a callout when they click and drag a place which is nowhere in the area of the callout's visible element, but in the rectangular region bound by those elements.
• The mouse cursor while in highlight mode has just one shape, which stays the same whenever it is used to select row by row.
• When the cursor is on the blank margin you cannot scroll page (while annotations is activated) by scrolling the mouse wheel.
• Cannot open PDF files with extension .FDF.
• Setting a new default author and subject for the Note Tool will not be recalled.
• There are no property toolbars available to set colors and opacity.
You can download Foxit Reader from the official website or, as a registered user, from our servers. On the next page you can find a list of the new features added with version 3.0.
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Final: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download