Download: GPU-Z 0.2.2 - GPU information displayed
Bugfixes and support of the latest graphics chips are the most important improvements.
Quite similar to CPU-Z for processors and memory GPU-Z is displaying a lot of information about the graphics card in use. From now on version 0.2.2 is available. Here are the changes made since the last edition:
- Added support for variants of i945G, Q35, G31/G33, G84, G92, G96, GT200, G86M, G84M, C79
- Improved RV770 and GT200 detection code
- Updated NVIDIA temperature reading code
- Fixed updater getting stuck during refresh
- CrossFire on Vista64 now reported with note "unsure", instead of just "unknown"
- Added mini graph to sensors
- Screenshots are uploaded as PNG now
- Added crash report error handler
- Updated G70 number of ROPs
- Added PCI Vendor Point of View
- Improved S3 Chrome 400, S20, S18 and S8 detection
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Beta 4: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download