Download: Evga Precision 1.7.0
Evga has updated the Precision tool to version 1.7.0 and adds some new features like a screenshots function and manual fan speed adjustment.
The Precision tool is based on the Rivatuner and focuses on the basic features. The hardware can be monitored and optionally you can have temperatures and frequency of the graphics card displayed in games.
Like GPU-Z the tool reads important details of the GPU. Overclocking the graphics cards is also possible and you can for example adjust the Shader frequency of up-to-date Geforces. A fan control, diverse skins and support for Logitech's G15 make the tool a useful thing to have. Version 1.7.0 requires a Geforce 6 or newer Geforce and Windows XP respectively Vista.
In order to download the tool at the Evga website, you need to register there first. Logged in members of the PCGH community can also use the One-Click-Download below. In the Changelog below you can find all the readjustments made with the new version:
Changelog des Precision Tool 1.7.0
• Independent or synchronous control for fan and clock settings in a multi-GPU system
• Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
• Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
• Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
• Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
• Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
• Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
• In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU's
• Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
• Ability to choose different skins, and make your own!
• Now you can save screenshots from your favorite games!
Grafikkarten-Rangliste 2017: 30 Radeon- und Geforce-GPUs im Benchmarkvergleich [März]