Nhancer 2.5.0 Beta 3 on local download
The new Beta version of the Nhancer is available. PC Games Hardware offers the tool for download.
Nhancer is a powerful tuning program for graphics cards with Nvidia's Geforce chips. The available options for performance and picture quality, Anti Aliasing modes, filters and optimizations exceed the possibilities of the driver by far. All settings can be saved in individual profiles that can be loaded when games are started. The handling of Nhancer is easy.
Logged in members of the PC Games Hardware community can download the Nhancer 2.5.0 Beta 3 via the download link below. The tool requires Microsoft's .Net Framework 3.5 and a Geforce driver version 185 or higher. Please beat in mind that this is a Beta version and thus the usage is done at one's own risk.
Changelog Nhancer 2.5.0 Beta
• Switched to .NET 3.5
• Using the now officially documented NVAPI to detect nVidia cards, the installed driver and the current SLI configuration. This should now allow a very robust SLI detection.
• Added an elaborate new "Show GPU info” function
• Added Ambient Occlusion options
• Adapted SLI Anti-Aliasing options to the current driver
• Replaced the deprecated "Forceware” name with "GeForce driver” throughout the project.
• Removed the support for all drivers older than 185.x. The result is a much cleaner code.
• Added new icons from Michael Wenz
• Updated all AntiAliasing compatibility flags descriptions to the current driver (185.68)
• Removed handling for pre-G80 cards. All cards are now treated the same.
• Removed workaround for the driver's incorrect handling of the "OpenGL driver extension limit” setting since the current driver does this correctly now. (Thanks to Michael for reporting that!).
• Bugfix: OpenGL games are now also affected when VSync is forced through nHancer (this bug must have been in nHancer since its inception... and nobody noticed it, including me... L ).
• Improved auto-import of profiles after a new driver has been installed. This should fix the reoccurring appearance of the auto-import window after nHancer's is started.
Neuerungen in Version 2.4.5:
• Added the French translation made by QuarkZ. Thanks a lot QuarkZ!
• Added detection for new chips.
• Improved the application scanner, some applications not found previously are now detected correctly.
• nHancer can be used while it's scanning for applications. The result of the last scan is also saved.
• When resizing nHancer's window, the profile list will now automatically scale with the window while the description pane keeps its vertical size. Note than you can still resize the description pane freely by grapping the pane divider just above the description pane.
• Bugfix: Closing nHancer right after it had been started could result in a 30 second delay until the process actually died.
• Small bugfixes.
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Beta 4: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download