Download: GPU-Z 0.3.2
GPU-Z displays details of your graphics cards that are store in its database and also delivers temperatures and clock speeds of the GPU. The new version 0.3.2 delivers support for diverse Geforce graphics cards like the GT 120, GT 130, GT 130M 9400 GT and 9600 GSO 512 and the compatibility with Radeon graphics cards is increased.
Similarly to CPU-Z for processors and memory, GPU-Z provides a lot of information about your graphics card, no matter if it is by AMD, Nvidia or Intel. The tool does not need to be installed. The brand-new version 0.3.2 adds support for new graphics chips and additional improvements:
- Clock reading on ATI cards fixed
- GT200b is now detected as 55 nm
- Added detection for GeForce GT 120, GT 130, GT 130M, FX 5200, 9400 GT, 9600 GSO 512, FX 2700M, 9500 GS, Quadro FX 540M, Quadro FX 3700M, 9650M GT, Quadro FX 370M, 9400 IGP, 9300 IGP, 8200M G
- Added support for S3 Chrome 500 Series
- Added new ATI logo
- Fixed screen corruption during screenshot of sensors tab
- Added support to show lowest, highest and average reading on sensors tab (click on sensor value to switch)
- Fixed number of texture units on RV730
- Fixed Catalyst version reading
The tool can be found at Techpowerup or - for logged in members of the PCGH community - as a One-Click-Download below.
MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Beta 4: Geniales Tweak-Tool für Grafikkarten im Download