Stalker Clear Sky: Patch 1.5.09 on local download
With Patch 1.5.09 another update for the Stalker prequel is released. It delivers several bug fixes for the multi-player part of Stalker Clear Sky.
Stalker Clear Sky is updated again. The recently released Patch 1.5.09 delivers improvements for the multiplayer part and can be downloaded at PC Games Hardware. Furthermore the patch adds High Definition Ambient Occlusion. See the Changelog below:
Patch 1.5.09 introduces the following changes:
- Improved integrated anti-cheating system to take screenshots from the player's screen.
- Improved integrated anti-cheating system that allows the remote admins to track the modifications in network game parameters.
- Fixed bug with killing the player after respawn.
- Improved player-checking system upon connection.
- Fixed bug with RPG-7.
- Fixed bug in buy menu.
- Added new effect High Definition Ambient Occlusion.
- Increased the game stability.
- Changes of game balance in Multi-player:
- Increased damage dealt by "Tunder С14", "SA Avalanche ".
- Added possibility to attach scope to "SA Avalanche".
- "UDP Compact" pistol now has an increased cartridge (12 bullets).
More articles related to Stalker Clear Sky
• Stalker: Clear Sky - Benchmark tool released
• Stalker Clear Sky: Patch 1.5.08 accelerates Geforces