Fifa 09 tested: Graphics quality, benchmarks and comparison to PES 09
Along with PES 2009 a new version of FIFA will hit the markets. PCGH checked it with different quality settings and reveals, how well current hardware is dealing with the game.
Before we present our benchmark results, we would like to introduce the official system requirements as we did in our PES 2009 performance review.
- CPU with 2,4 GHz (single-core)
- RAM: 512 MiByte (1 GiByte for Vista)
- DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 128 MiByte VRAM (Shader Model 2)
- Hard drive space (DVD edition): 4.83 GByte
- Hard drive space (Download version): 14.75 GByte
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
Those specifications a similar to those of PES 09 - only the CPU has to be a little bit more powerful for FIFA 09. Compared to other current games the requirements are quite moderate.
On the next pages we have the comparative screenshots in our mouse-over setup. We also put all the pictures in the gallery if you want to look at them separately.
- 1FIFA 09: Introduction
- 2FIFA 09 review: Benchmarks
- 3FIFA 09 review: Minimum vs. Maximum
- 4FIFA 09 review: Medium vs. Maximum
- 5FIFA 09 review: Minimum vs. Medium
- 6Comparison: FIFA 09 vs. PES 2009 (1)
- 7Comparison: FIFA 09 vs. PES 2009 (2)
- 8Bildergalerie zu "Fifa 09 tested: Graphics quality, benchmarks and comparison…
PC-Spiele 2017: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: Vollgas, Outlast 2, The Surge, Strafe]