Empire: Total War - Patch provides new units
Strategists are still waiting for the new patch for Empire: Total War. As Creative Assembly announces the patch will provide eleven free units.
Fans of Empire: Total War will be pleased to hear that the new patch Creative Assembly is working on will provide eleven new free units. The units are said to increase the graphical and unit variety of the game. One of the new units has already been revealed: The Russian Grenadiers - as seen on the screenshot on the right.
Certainly Creative Assembly is also taking care of fixing several bugs. Furthermore the patch will improve the overall balancing of Empire: Total War.
More articles related to Empire: Total War
• Patch for Empire: Total War - Version 1.3.0 supports multi-core CPUs
• Empire: Total War - All available graphics settings
• Empire: Total War - Problems with Steam and Nvidia drivers
• Empire: Total War - Patch 2 released for download
• Empire: Total War - No anti-aliasing in combination with SSAO on Radeon graphics cards
PC-Spiele 2016: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: Watch Dogs 2, Tyranny, Darksiders: Warmastered Edition]