The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition - Self-made screenshots from the PC
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed will hit the PC as the Ultimate Sith Edition in November. Now the first user made screenshots have been revealed.
In November Star Wars: The Force Unleashed will finally be released for the PC. More than a year after the game had been available for the consoles, players will now be able to experience the Ultimate Sith Edition with additional features. User rtxus of our German forum has already been able to get his hands on the game and took the first self-made screenshots.
Unfortunately there is no other option to change the graphics settings than the resolution. Furthermore the framerate of the version was locked to 30 fps. Well hopefully the final version of The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith edition won't have those restrictions.
In our gallery you can find some of the screenshots that give an impression of the PC version of the latest Star Wars game.
You might also be interested in the system requirements of Star Wars: The force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition.
Minimal system requirements of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
• Operating system: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7
• CPU: Dual-core CPU with 2.4 GHz (Intel core 2 Duo or Athlon X2)
• RAM: 2 GiByte
• Graphics card: Shader model 3 with 256 MiByte VRAM (Radeon HD 2900 or Geforce 8800)
HDD: 24 GByte + 1 GByte swap file
Recommended system requirements of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition
• CPU: Intel core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+
• Graphics card: Radeon HD 4870 or Geforce 9800 GT
Supported graphics cards:
• Ati Radeon HD 2900, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870
• Nvidia Geforce 8800, 9600, 9800, 260, 280
PC-Spiele 2017: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: Mass Effect: Andromeda, Project Cars 2, Conan Exiles]