Crysis Warhead - Comparative screenshots with DX9 vs. DX10 and all quality settings
Today Crysis Warhead is officially released. PCGH installed the retail version and made comparative screenshots that show the different quality settings. Among other things we compare Direct X 9 versus Direct X 10 and Crysis versus Warhead.
PCGH will publish several articles dealing with Crysis Warhead. This article is supposed to deliver a comparison between the different available quality settings. Therefore we compare the settings "Minimum” (DX9), "Mainstream” (DX9) and "Enthusiast” (DX9 and DX10).
We also compare the original Crysis with Warhead. Crytek promised improved textures for the environment and the characters. The pictures we got from Crytek at least reveal an improved lighting. Since we didn't have the time yet, we weren't able to check that out ourselves.
- Seite 1Crysis: Warhead Graphics comparison
- Seite 2Crysis: Warhead Graphics comparison
- Seite 3Crysis: Warhead Graphics comparison part 2
- Seite 4Crysis: Warhead Graphics comparison part 3
- Seite 5Crysis: Warhead Graphics comparison part 4
- Seite 6Enthusiast DX10 vs. DX9
- Seite 7Minimum vs. Mainstream
- Seite 8Mainstream vs. Enthusiast
- Seite 9Comparing faces: Crysis versus Warhead
- Seite 10Environment compared: Crysis versus Warhead
- Seite 11Bildergalerie zu "Crysis Warhead - Comparative screenshots with DX9 vs. DX10…
PC-Spiele 2017: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: Far Cry 5, FIFA 18, PES 2018, The Crew 2]