Crysis Warhead - Comparative screenshots with DX9 vs. DX10 and all quality settings
Today Crysis Warhead is officially released. PCGH installed the retail version and made comparative screenshots that show the different quality settings. Among other things we compare Direct X 9 versus Direct X 10 and Crysis versus Warhead.
PCGH will publish several articles dealing with Crysis Warhead. This article is supposed to deliver a comparison between the different available quality settings. Therefore we compare the settings "Minimum” (DX9), "Mainstream” (DX9) and "Enthusiast” (DX9 and DX10).
We also compare the original Crysis with Warhead. Crytek promised improved textures for the environment and the characters. The pictures we got from Crytek at least reveal an improved lighting. Since we didn't have the time yet, we weren't able to check that out ourselves.
- 1Crysis: Warhead Graphics comparison
- 2Crysis: Warhead Graphics comparison
- 3Crysis: Warhead Graphics comparison part 2
- 4Crysis: Warhead Graphics comparison part 3
- 5Crysis: Warhead Graphics comparison part 4
- 6Enthusiast DX10 vs. DX9
- 7Minimum vs. Mainstream
- 8Mainstream vs. Enthusiast
- 9Comparing faces: Crysis versus Warhead
- 10Environment compared: Crysis versus Warhead
- 11Bildergalerie zu "Crysis Warhead - Comparative screenshots with DX9 vs. DX10…
PC-Spiele 2017: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: South Park, Outcast: Second Contact, Get Even]