Offline Rendering: Superhero Special
In matters of quality offline renderings are still far ahead of real-time rendered pictures. Today PC Games Hardware presents works by Daniel Scott Gabriel Murray also known as Archangel Gabriel, who specialized on rendering superheroes.
Daniel Scott Gabriel Murray works for DC Comics as an artist and is a police officer at the same time, he already accepted jobs from the game, software and movie industries, too. In his regularly update portfolio at Renderosity the artist presents rendered pictures of superheroes like Batman, Hulk and Superman.
We only present a small assembly of Daniel Scott Gabriel Murray's works - more of his art can be found at Renderosity or on his own website. What do you think about the rendered pictures? Give your opinion in the comments.
More articles related to rendering:
• Offline Rendering: Photorealism in 3D (Dream Girls)
• Offline Rendering: Photorealism in 3D
• Picture gallery: Amazing rendering figures (part 2)
• Offline Rendering: Photorealism in 3D (Aircrafts and Science Fiction)
• Offline rendering: Game graphics of the future?
PC-Spiele 2017: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: Mass Effect: Andromeda, Project Cars 2, Conan Exiles]