Patch for Empire: Total War - Version 1.3.0 supports multi-core CPUs
Even weeks after the release the patch situation for Empire: Total War is still unsatisfying. Patch 1.3.0 is now said to finally deliver better performance on multi-core systems.
When it was released Empire: Total War caused a lot of frustration among the customers because the strategy game had several bugs. The first patch was released after a short time and smaller updates followed via Steam.
Now the developers are apparently working on Patch 1.3.0, which is said to add support for multithreading and thus will increase the performance of multi-core CPUs. Single-core processors are supposed to run faster, too. Especially big scale land and naval battles will benefit from this. Furthermore problems with the loading of sound files are said to have been solved. The A.I. turns in the campaign will also take less time.
PC Games Hardware will keep you up-to-date and deliver any information about the patch as soon as possible.
More articles related to Empire: Total War
• Empire: Total War - All available graphics settings
• Empire: Total War - Problems with Steam and Nvidia drivers
• Empire: Total War - Patch 2 released for download
• Empire: Total War - No anti-aliasing in combination with SSAO on Radeon graphics cards
• Empire: Total War uses two CPU cores at most
PC-Spiele 2016: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: Watch Dogs 2, Tyranny, Darksiders: Warmastered Edition]