America's Army 3: Unreal Engine 3 at its best
The third edition of America's Army has just been released and the Unreal Engine 3 game offers worth seeing graphics.
The America's Army series is quite popular all over the world although its US patriotic influence is not indisputable everywhere. Version 3 of the game is based on the Unreal Engine 3. Thus it looks much better than the previous editions as some comparative screenshots revealed some time ago.
PC Games Hardware is preparing a performance review of America's Army 3. In order to pass the time we took some screenshots to give you an impression of what to expect from America's Army 3. Have fun.
What do you think about America's Army 3? Use the comments to give your opinion.
America's Army 3 specs:
- Operating System (OS): Microsoft Windows XP (with Service Pack 2)/Microsoft Windows Vista
- Processor (CPU): 3.0+ GHz Single Core CPU (Minimum)/2.4+ GHz Dual/Quad Core CPU (Recommended)
- Memory (RAM): 1GB RAM (Minimum)/2GB RAM (Recommended)
- Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant, Shader 3.0 enabled video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better) (Minimum)/Direct X 9.0c compliant, Shader 3.0 enabled video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA 7950 or better/ATI X1950 or better) (Recommended)
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant sound card (Minimum)/Creative EAX 4.0 compliant sound card (Audigy 2, X-Fi series) (Recommended)
- Hard Drive Space: 5GB free hard drive space
for more information see the official America's Army 3 website.
PC-Spiele 2017: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: Vollgas, Outlast 2, The Surge, Strafe]