Cinematic Mod: New Patch 9.51 available
A new version of the Cinematic Mod for Half-Life 2 is available for download. Version 9.51 fixes errors and provides new models.
Furthermore some new models were added. The patch also includes the content of the last patch 9.50. The complete download can be found at hlportal.de.
What do you think? Do you replay HL 2 every time a new Cinematic Mod is released? Is it worth to download more than 2 GiByte? Tell us in the comments.
Changelog Patch 9.51:
· Added new HD Alyx model (Adriana Lima style) with realistic (gravity influenced) hair motion
· V14 tagged model is a WIP/TEST
· V16 tagged model is a final model
· Hint: Not suitable for fans of the battle-worn VALVE style.
· Recompiled Monk / Barney / GMan models, fixing some Bone-Errors
· Added new HD Mossman model (blonde again)
· Added new HD Barney model (closer to VALVE original)
· Added GMan-Hybrid Model (old VALVE mech with Hires-Facemap as seen in older versions of CM)
· Reworked Character Pimper for multiple model variations in "Maincharacter" section.
· Recompiled the maps with higher precision lightmaps and per-vertex-lighting accuracy on props
· Fix: Worked around an old Valve Bug in Response-System. Alyx will now allways react if you are staring at her for some time in Non-Combat situations. Reaction depends on her actual condition (relaxed, stimulated, alarmed)
· Fix: Portuguese subtitles
· Fix: Areaportal error in map prison_05
· Fix: Terrain hole in map coast_03
· Fix: Ugly skybox and heavy performance drop in canals_13
· Fix: Wrong rendered blood splashes
· Fix: Wrong LORES-Civilian models (if HD addon was installed)
· Fix: Anorexic Monk HD model
· Fix (hopefully): Twin-Alyx in prison-levels
· Fix: Slowmotion when Quickload (F9) was pressed
· Fix: Tons of other small glitches
PC-Spiele 2017: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: Battlefront 2, CoD WW2, Friday the 13th]