Call of Duty: World at War - Patch 1.3 ready for download
Another update for Call of Duty 5: World at War became available on the download servers. Patch 1.3 delivers several bug fixes the community had been anxiously waiting for.
Developer Treyarch released Patch 1.3 for Call of Duty: World at War. Features for recording and paying demos in the multiplayer have been integrated. Furthermore the server log files have been optimized. The update also fixes problems with screenshot saving and audio output.
· /record and /demo enabled in MP.
· Server Log File improvements, including:
> Team Names on Kill loglines.
> Round Win and Loss.
> Additional action logging (took flag, destroyed headquarters, planted bomb, etc).
· Improved sound initialization for Vista - fixes loss of sound for audio devices set higher than 16 bit 48000 Hz.
· Screenshots no longer overwrite each other.
· Tweaked autobalance on select game modes.
The 62 megabyte big update requires Patch 1.2 to be installed already. Logged in members of the PCGH community can use the One-Click-Download below. As an alternative you can use the download links listed at Voodoo Extreme.
PC-Spiele 2016: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen