Empire: Total War - Patch 2 released for download
Publisher Sega provides the second patch for Empire: Total War via Steam.
With Patch 2 for Empire: Total War Sega reacts on some of the problems that haven't been solved or were caused by the first patch. The second patch fixes some crashes during the campaigns, improves the sound output and solves problems when saving or loading a game. Patch 2 is automatically installed as soon as you start your Steam Client. Read the Change Log below:
Empire: Total War Patch 2
- Multiplayer - can now find friends across regions
- Load time detection on trade routes to fix pathfinding crash in campaign
- Some General Sound balancing improvements
- Fixed UI Chat hang when spectator leaves unranked match with 3+ players
- Varies Campaign Crash Fixes
- Some Save/Load fixes
- Boarding fix where cannon crew board order was not being deleted properly causing crash
- Fix to kill characters instantly to stop crashes in campaign on agent/general deaths
- Save games limited to 1000
- Fix to animation glitch causing repetitive sounds when battle is launched
More details can be found in the Empire: Total War forum.
Did you already update your game? What did you experience when the second patch was applied?
More articles related to Empire: Total War:
• Empire: Total War - No anti-aliasing in combination with SSAO on Radeon graphics cards
• Empire: Total War uses two CPU cores at most
• Empire: Total War - Benchmarks with 14 CPUs
PC-Spiele 2016: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen