Crysis Wars Patch 1.5 to be released for download on April 29 - Update: Local Download
Crytek will publish another patch for the multiplayer part of Crysis Warhead. Patch 1.5 for Crysis Wars fixes bugs and delivers several improvements.
On Wednesday April 29 (16:00 o'clock UTC) Crytek wants to publish Patch 1.5 for Crysis Warhead. The patch mainly delivers bug fixes and improvements to the gameplay. Below you can see the Changelog that has been released in advance. In late March Crytek had already released Patch 1.4 and the Mod SDK of Crysis Wars.
Update April 30, 2009
Crytek has released Patch 1.5 for Crysis Wars. Logged in members of the PCGH community can download the update from our servers. The patch delivers the new map Ruins which you can see in the video below.
Furthermore there also is an update for the Crysis Wars Mod SDK, which you can download here, too. The package also contains a single-player modification for Crysis Wars. For more information see Mycrysis.
Below you can find the Changelog of Crysis Wars Patch 1.5 that had been released in advance:
• When spectating, buy menu won't switch tabs
• Occasional HUD buttons displacement
• Shoot + Zoom exploit with Sniper Rifle
• Potential renderer crash
• Score limit is correctly calculated in PowerStruggle
• Vehicle damage direction display
• Server crash when using last purchase to repeatedly buy vehicles
Updates & Improvements:
• Added health bar of player who just killed you
• Added automatic respawning in Instant Action/Team
• Instant Action, defaults to 20s after death
• Added new visual hit indicator asset - shows whether you hit a player or a vehicle
• Various messages for accessibility improvement
• Reworked options menu Added new map: Ruins
• Increased melee damage, and improved its consistency
PC-Spiele 2017: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: South Park, Outcast: Second Contact, Get Even]