Download: Patch 1.05 & Worldbuilder for Command & Conquer Red Alert 3
Patch 1.05 for Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is available for download. Among other things the patch delivers a revoke feature for de-authorizing an installation and balancing improvements. Also new: Red Alert 3 Worldbuilder 1.0
The new Patch 1.05 for Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is available in twelve different languages. Furthermore an editor for C&C Red Alert 3 called Worldbuilder has been released.
You can download Patch 1.05 and Worldbuilder 1.0 at the official website.
A full list of changes delivered with Patch 1.05 can be found in the official forum. Accordingly the following examples are the highlight s of the patch:
1) DRM De-authroization - if you've maxed out at 5 machines, you can easily de-authorize any installation in-game with a few simple clicks. You won't have to worry about going through any special websites or requests, we're giving you the power in-game.
2) Balance exploit fix - Added capture delay on Engineers
3) Balancing Allies vs. Empire of the Rising Sun --- Specifically tuning Allied aircraft rush against Rising Sun
4) Added the ability to see player's stats in the online lobby
5) Added Co-op lobbies - so you can easily find your next best-friend-co-Commander
6) Official Release of Red Alert 3 Worldbuilder - will be available for direct download on our website, you must be updated to 1.05
7) A critical list of balance and technical changes
PC-Spiele 2016: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen