Prince of Persia: Graphics settings compared plus system requirements
Three years after The Two Thrones the Prince of Persia comes back to the PC on December 11. We already dealt with the game to deliver the first pictures and comparisons of the graphics settings.
Prince of Persia: Engine and system requirements
The new Prince of Persia title is based, like Assassin's creed, on the Anvil Engine, but renounces a realistic visualization in favor for an so called Illustrated Art Style (some kind of Cel-Shading or moving artwork)
Decisive for a smooth gaming experience is a (dual-core) processor in the first place. But you should at least have a middle-class graphics card for higher resolutions and/or FSAA. The official minimal system requirements can be found in the Ubisoft Forum.
Minimal System requirements
• Operating system: Windows XP or Windows Vista
• Processor: Intel Pentium D 2.6 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 3800+ (Recommended: C2D 2.2 GHz / X2 4400+)
• RAM: 1 GiByte (XP) / 2 GiByte (Vista)
• Hard drive space: 8 GiByte
• Graphics card: Shader Model 3 with 256 MiByte (Geforce 6800 or better / Radeon X1600 or better)
Prince of Persia: The graphics options
Prince of Persia is started via a game launcher - adjustments in the graphics options are possible outside the game only. As usual for console ports there are only a few options available at all:
• Screen Resolution
• Graphics Quality
• High resolution textures
In our version forcing AF in the display driver worked without problems.
All screenshots were taken at a resolution of 2,560 x 1,200 with a Geforce GTX 280. They are displayed at 1,280 x 800. On the following pages you can take a look at our comparative pictures and a benchmark.
- Seite 1Prince of Persia: System requirements and graphics options
- Seite 2Prince of Persia: Benchmarks
- Seite 3Prince of Persia: Maximal vs. Minimal Details
- Seite 4Prince of Persia: Maximal vs. Medium Details
- Seite 5Prince of Persia: Medium vs. Low Details
- Seite 6Bildergalerie zu "Prince of Persia: Graphics settings compared plus system…
Grafikkarten-Rangliste 2017: 33 Radeon- und Geforce-GPUs im Benchmarkvergleich [Mai - jetzt mit Titan Xp und RX 580]