Asus Eee Keyboard said to be released in June
A complete PC in a keyboard: The Asus Eee Keyboard is said to become available in the next month. The official announcement from Asus is expected on the Computex which will begin on June 2. This would match the previous statements by Asus that roughly scheduled the Eee Keyboard for May or June.
Announced for the first time at the CES and pictured for the first time at the Cebit, the Asus Keyboard is supposed to become available in June. Information delivered by engadget.com indicates that the all-in-one system will hit the markets in June.
The technical specifications of the unusual device:
• Atom N270 processor (1.6 GHZ)
• 5 inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
• 32 GByte SSD storage
• 802.11 N WLAN and Bluetooth
• Integrated stereo speakers and microphone
• Operating system: Windows XP
Engadged.com is sure that the official announcement of the Eee Keyboard will be released at the Computex in Taipei. What do you think about Asus' all-in-one solution? Would you have a purpose for such a device? Use the comments to give your opinion.
As we asked Asus Germany about the Eee Keyboard we were told that a release in Germany is planned for the third quarter.
More articles related to the Eee Keyboard and the Atom processor:
• Point of View introduces Nvidia Ion motherboard
• Eee Keyboard: Asus announced prices and availability
• Nvidia Ion hands-on test: What is the Ion nettop Acer Aspire Revo capable of?