Metro 2033 system requirements revealed – Fermi optimal GPU
Metro 2033 is supposed to be released in spring 2010 and deliver DirectX 11 as well as Nvidia Physx. Now the system requirements for visually impressive title have been revealed - and it looks like you should have fast hardware.
The graphically impressive title Metro 2033 will be released on March 16, 2010. Publisher THQ just revealed the system requirements, which definitely are quite impressive. While the minimal requirements of the DirectX 11 shooter are moderate, the developers go to full speed with their recommendation.
Minimal system requirements: Metro 2033
- Dual-Core CPU (Core 2 Duo or better)
- DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 graphics card (Geforce 8800, Geforce GT220)
- 1 GiB RAM
Recommended system requirements: Metro 2033
- Quad-Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual-Core CPU
- DirectX 10 graphics card (Geforce GTX 260)
- 2 GiB RAM
Optimal system requirements: Metro 2033
- Core i7 CPU
- Nvidia DirectX 11 graphics card (Geforce GTX 480 and Geforce GTX 470)
- As much RAM as possible (8 GiB+)
- Fast HDD or SSD
3D Vision requirements: Metro 2033
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 275 and 120 Hertz display
- Nvidia 3D Vision
- Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7
This means we will have to save some money until the game is released. It would probably be a good idea to bundle Metro 2033 with high-end PCs. What do you think about the system requirements of Metro 2033? Give your opinion in the comments.