Mass Effect: New content and patch 1.01
Bioware released Bring Down the Sky, the first free additional content for RPG Mass Effect. Furthermore patch 1.01 is available.
The free add-on Bring Down the Sky delivers about 90 minutes of new story. The player encounters the unexplored world of the dangerous Batarian race. Those aliens set an asteroid on collision course with the planet Terra Nova. Commander Shepard is the only one able to prevent a catastrophe.
Bring Down the Sky is the first of a series of add-ons that are said to steadily increase the Mass Effect universe. Additional information about the download and the installation procedure can be found at Bioware. Bring Down the Sky is available in several different languages. The add-on needs a free registration.
Patch 1.01 is available, too. The update improves, among other things, the support for Quad Core CPUs, solves some audio problems and adjusts some explanatory texts.
Changelog Patch 1.01:
- added some infrastructure support for additional downloadable content
- updated the image of the Batarian race in the codex
- fixed an issue where the center channel for hardware audio wouldn't play correctly sometimes
- fixed an issue where the hardware mouse pointer would disappear when first selected
- fixed an issue where Shepard did not auto-crouch when entering cover in some places
- fixed a tool-tip indicating a game restart is needed before enabling hardware or software audio if the option was changed
- fixed an issue where ambient conversation would not be heard from rear speakers sometimes
- fixed a text string to make it clearer on how to exit a vehicle
- fixed a text string so the tool top for dragging the map is clearer in French languages builds
Mass Effect Configuration Utility
- fixed a crash running on certain multi-core AMD systems
- fixed an issue where video RAM was not being reported properly on certain cards
PC-Spiele 2017: Games-Liste mit Release-Terminen [Update: Dungeons 3, Northgard, Nier Automata]