Lanparty: DFI CPU cooler sighted
DFI actually is known for motherboards, but it seems like the company wants to offer a CPU cooler soon.
The DFI CPU cooler is labeled with the Lanparty logo, so possible this is the name of the product. The pictures show the CPU cooler on a DFI motherboard with X58 chipset, therefore the cooler is at least compatible to socket 1366 systems.
The most obvious parts of the Lanparty cooler are the two big sets of cooling fins, which are connected to the base via six heatpipes. In theory it should be possible to attach fans on both sides of the cooler, but because of the huge dimensions are roomy case might be required for this even if high components of the motherboard don't obstruct the cooler.
Since in the past there already had been cooling solutions for DFI motherboards produced by Thermalright, the cooler could also be a cooperation of the two companies, estimates Clunk.
Other articles related to CPU coolers:
• Meorb: Thermaltake introduces low profile cooler
• Xigmatek Thor's Hammer: CPU cooler with seven heat pipes
• Scythe Termal Elixer: New thermal grease
• Scythe Mugen 2: New CPU cooler introduced
• Hyper N520 & Hyper N620: New Cooler Master CPU coolers introduced