Maxflash introduces Rapstore Solid State Drive
Maxflash extends its flash memory product array with a Solid State Drive. The device is called Rapstaore that is said to offer a good price-performance ratio.
The distributor Memorysolution introduces an own SSD from Maxflash: The Rapstore is said to offer a very good price-performance ratio.
Below you can see the technical specifications of the Rapstore:
• Read with up to 230 MB/s Write with up to 160 MB/s
• 64 MB cache
• Controller: Indilinx (Barefoot) IDX110M00-LC
• Shock resistance up to 1500 G
• MLC Technology, NAND Flash: Samsung
• Dimensions: 99.88 x 69.93 x 9.3 millimeters
• Weight: 80 grams
The Rapstore will be available with capacities of 128 and 256 GByte for 229 respectively 429 Euros. Where and when the SSD will hit the retail markets has not been announced yet.
More articles related to SSDs:
• E3: Fusion-io introduces the Ioxtreme version of the PCI-E SSD
• Sandisk ships second pSSD generation for netbooks