Mushkin expands portfolio with Geforce and Radeon cards
Memory modules specialist Mushkin recently decided to offer Geforce graphics cards again. Now the manufacturer will expand its portfolio with Radeon cards as well.
After last year's success of the first Mushkin Enhanced graphics card series the memory specialist enters the race of the fastest pixels again with its graphics card series Mushkin Ultimate FX. The series offers the Geforce GTX 260 on entry-level, several OC versions up to the Geforce GTX 285. The Geforce flagship, the Mushkin version of the Geforce GTX 295, as well as other OC products are already in planning stages.
All graphics cards will be delivered in a bigger version of the popular Woodbox where various accessories and a driver CD are included.
Overview of available cards:
• Mushkin Ultimate FX Geforce GTX 260
• Mushkin Ultimate FX Geforce GTX 260 (1792MB)
• Mushkin Ultimate FX Geforce GTX 260 OC
• Mushkin Ultimate FX Geforce GTX 260 OC2
• Mushkin Ultimate FX Geforce GTX 275
• Mushkin Ultimate FX Geforce GTX 275 OC
• Mushkin Ultimate FX Geforce GTX 275 OC2
• Mushkin Ultimate FX Geforce GTX 285
• Mushkin Ultimate FX Geforce GTX 285 (2048MB)
Since Mushkin offers graphics cards on GT200 basis now versions with Radeon GPUs have been announced. Up to now two versions of the AMD Radeon HD 4850 are planned.
On the one hand there is the Mushkin Ultimate FX Radeon HD 4850 with reference clock rates of 625 MHz (GPU) and 993 MHz (VRAM) and on the other hand an OC version with higher clock rates of 700 MHz (GPU) and 1,010 MHz (VRAM).
Further details have not been revealed yet. Pricing and availability are unknown as well. We will keep you up to date.
Grafikkarten-Rangliste 2017: 30 Radeon- und Geforce-GPUs im Benchmarkvergleich [März]