Powercolor introduces a 2 GiByte version of the Radeon HD 4890 PCS
Powercolor officially introduced the new Radeon HD 4890 PCS with two GiByte video memory.
TUL Powercolor has introduced a new Radeon HD 4890 PCS (Professional Cooling System Plus) with 2 GiByte VRAM and custom cooling solution. In comparison to the already available and ex-factory overclocked Powercolor HD 4890 PCS+, which has only 1 GiByte video memory, the new 2 GiByte edition has lower clock speeds. The memory frequency is 100 MHz lower and the GPU 50 MHz. But both cards have the same cooling solution and according to Powercolor this device offers good overclocking capabilities. Below you can find some basic data of the PCS HD4890 2GB:
• GPU frequency: 900 MHz
• VRAM frequency: 1,000 MHz
• VRAM size: 2 GiByte
• Memory interface: 256 bit
• Output: DVI, HDMI and VGA
When the Powercolor HD 4890 PCS 2GB will hit the markets or how much it will cost, has not been revealed yet.
More articles related to graphics cards:
• Evga GTX 285 FTW vs. Sapphire HD 4890 Atomic: Battle of the OC giants
• Radeon HD 4350 PCI-E 1x pictured
• First picture of AMD's DirectX 11 graphics card with RV870 GPU unveiled?
Grafikkarten-Rangliste 2016: 32 Radeon- und Geforce-GPUs im Benchmarkvergleich [Oktober]