Nvidia Physx System Software: Version 9.09.0408 ready for download
The driver and system software of Physx has been updated to version 9.09.0408.
This for example is achieved with Nvidia's Physx, the software of which has been updated to version 9.09.0408. The package is compatible to the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista and also has the WHQL certification. Support is offered for the graphics cards of the Geforce 200, 9 and 8 series.
Logged in members can of course use the One-Click-Download below, but you can also download the Physx System Software 9.09.0408 from Nvidia‘s website.
Release Highligts as mentioned by Nvidia:
• Optimized GPU PhysX compatibility and performance in the PC game Cryostasis.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
• Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads on www.geforce.com.
• Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New installations should install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 - prior to installing this update).
• Includes the latest PhysX runtimes used in the latest game titles.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0 and 2.8.1 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).
• Includes all the latest PhysX SDK Runtimes.
• Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (requires graphics driver v180.00 or later)
Grafikkarten-Rangliste 2016: 32 Radeon- und Geforce-GPUs im Benchmarkvergleich [Oktober]