Download: Nvidia Physx System Software: Version 9.09.0121
The driver and System Software package for Nvidia's Physx has been updated. The new version 9.09.0121 is ready for download.
This for example is achieved with Nvidia's Physx, the software of which has been updated to version 9.09.0010. The package is compatible to the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista and also has the WHQL certification. Ageia Physx cards as well as the cards of the Geforce 200, 9 and 8 series are supported. A full changelog is not available.
You can download the Nvidia Physx System Software from Nvidia's website. As a registered member of the PCGH community you can also use the One-Click-Download below.
Release Highlights as announced by Nvidia:
• Bug Fix update based on PhysX system software 9.09.0010 to resolve installation issues on non-English operating systems.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
• Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads on www.geforce.com.
• Resolves PhysX SDK runtime issues with multi-GPU configurations in Hybrid environments.
• Improves performance of some PhysX enabled games on GeForce GTX 285 and GTX 295 products.
• Resolves occasional system crashes when PhysX is enabled on some systems when running on EA's Mirrors Edge.
• Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New installations should install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 - prior to installing this update).
• Includes the latest PhysX runtimes used in the latest game titles.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0 and 2.8.1 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).
• Includes all the latest PhysX SDK Runtimes.
• Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel.
More Physx related articles:
• Mirror's Edge benchmarks with Radeon HD 4870 plus Ageia card - Alternative to Nvidia Physx
• Mirror's Edge: Physx effects benchmark review
Grafikkarten-Rangliste 2016: 32 Radeon- und Geforce-GPUs im Benchmarkvergleich [Oktober]