Download: Nvidia Physx System Software version 9.09.0010
The driver and system software of Physx has been updated. The new version is available for download.
This for example is achieved with Nvidia's Physx, the software of which has been updated to version 9.09.0010. The package is compatible to the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista and also has the WHQL certification. Ageia Physx cards as well as the cards of the Geforce 200, 9 and 8 series are supported. A full changelog is not available.
You can download the Nvidia Physx System Software from Nvidia's website.
Release Highlights as announced by Nvidia:
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads on www.geforce.com.
- Resolves PhysX SDK runtime issues with multi-GPU configurations in Hybrid environments.
- Improves performance of some PhysX enabled games on GeForce GTX 285 and GTX 295 products.
- Resolves occasional system crashes when PhysX is enabled on some systems when running on EA's Mirrors Edge.
- Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New installations should install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 - prior to installing this update).
- Includes the latest PhysX runtimes used in the latest game titles.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0 and 2.8.1 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).
- Includes all the latest PhysX SDK Runtimes.
- Supports latest combines PhysX and SLI control panel featured in the latest GeForce drivers.
Grafikkarten-Rangliste 2017: 30 Radeon- und Geforce-GPUs im Benchmarkvergleich [März]