Ati Catalyst 9.3 WHQL on local download
AMD has released the Catalyst 9.3 WHQL driver package. The March update solves some bugs, offers Windows 7 support and enhancements for Folding @ Home as well as a HDMI driver for Vista.
As usually you candownload the Catalyst 9.3 WHQL from game.amd.com. Logged in members of the PCGH community can also use the One-Click-Download below.
As our Catalyst 9.3 review reveals, the new driver isn't necessarily accelerating current games, but doesn't make things worse than the Catalyst 9.2. Below you can find an excerpt of the Release Notes:
• Ati Catalyst 9.3 Unified driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
• Ati Catalyst 9.3 Folding@Home performance enhancements
• Ati Catalyst 9.3 - Windows Vista HDMI audio driver support integrated into all
ATI Catalyst 9.3 packages
• New AMD Display Library (ADL) SDK
• Lost Planet: Colonies gains up to 20% on 4800 series products, and up to 50% on
4600, 4500 and 4300 series products
Are you already using the Catalyst 9.3? And what is your opinion on the driver? Use the comments to tell us about it.
Grafikkarten-Rangliste 2016: 32 Radeon- und Geforce-GPUs im Benchmarkvergleich [Oktober]