Nvidia Geforce 182.46 Beta ready for download
With the Geforce 182.46 Beta Nvidia has released another beta driver that increases the performance and fixes some bugs.
The driver is compatible to the Geforce series 6,7,8,9, 100 and 200. The package also contains the Physx software in version 9.09.0203. You can download the Geforce 182.46 from Nvidia's website. The Change Log can be found on the Nvidia servers, too.
Change Log excerpt:
• This driver version adds support for NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8‐series, 9‐series and 200‐series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory (this driver package installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v9.09.0203).
• [Quad SLI], GeForce GTX 295: Fear2: Project Origin- when launching the game with
Quad SLI enabled, there is brief flash of residual corruption from a previously
• [3‐way SLI], nForce 780a SLI, GeForce 9800 GTX: The user cannot switch from
Additional display mode to Boost performance mode when the display is
connected to the GeForce 9800 GTX GPU.
• [SLI]: Football Manager 09: the game fails to run properly with SLI mode
• [SLI], GeForce 9500 GT: With SLI mode enabled, ʺResident Evil Extinctionʺ
• GeForce 9500 GS: While entering standby or hibernate power saving mode, the
GPU fan runs at full speed for several seconds.
• GeForce 7 series AGP, GeForce 6 Series AGP: NVIDIA graphics driver cannot be
• Blu‐ray disc playback stutters using Cyberlink 4102 with noise reduction and
image enhancement set to 100%.
Grafikkarten-Rangliste 2016: 32 Radeon- und Geforce-GPUs im Benchmarkvergleich [Oktober]