Xigmatek Utgard: New high-end PC chassis hits the market
Xigmatek has a new PC case for offer. The Utgard is a high-end chassis with several pre-installed fans and practical features.
With the new Utgard manufacturer Xigmatek adds a new high-end PC case to the company's chassis product array. Up to now there is now official introduction yet, but the German online shop Caseking already listed three versions each of which has a different side panel: One default variant, one with a mesh design and one with a window. The basic version of the Utgard costs about 70 Euros while the other two cost a little less than 80 Euros.
The Utgard will offer the following features:
• All mesh design on front panel.
• Screw-less tooling for 5.25" bay installation.
• Screw-less tooling for expansion slot installation.
• Four 3.5" HDD in three 5.25" bay adapter.
• Preinstalled 170mm top orange fan with white LED.
• Preinstalled 120mm front and rear orange fans with white LED.
• RPM speed control knobs for six fans.
• Back window for easy CPU cooler back plate.
• Back holes and clips for cable management.
• Anti-vibration rubber for PSU.
• Dust filter for PSU cooling fan.
• Tool-free holder for bottom 14cm fan
Besides that the dimensions of the Utgard are specified with 207 x 515 x 490 mm (W x H x D). The basic material of the case is steel and it weighs 9.3 kilograms. In addition to the already pre-installed fans Xigmatek designed the chassis with several optional configurations. The 120 mm fan in the front can e replaced with a 140, 92 or 80 mm version and the one in the back with a 92 or 80 mm fan. The 170 mm top fan can be exchanged for two 140 or two 120 mm versions. Furthermore there is another slot on the bottom that can be equipped with a 140 or 120 mm fan.
PC-Gehäuse: Test, Kaufberatung und Bestenliste (Update: September 2016)