Download: Patch 1.03 for Far Cry 2
Ubisoft has released Patch 1.03 for Far Cry 2. The update is also available for the dedicated Linux server and reduces the CPU load by about 80 percent as well as the memory usage by about 50 percent.
Patch 3 for Ubisoft's shooter Far cry 2 is ready for download and updates the game to version 1.03. The list of single player adjustments is rather short, while the multiplayer part has been applied with several changes.
You can download Far Cry 2 Patch 1.03 at the end of the article or you can use the download mirror at Gamershell.com.
Changelog Patch 1.03:
This patch includes a lot of improvements for both single player and multiplayer mode; with better browsing features, more multiplayer game options, and other new additions in order to let you play the game, the way you want.
• Fix some random crash occurring during specific Malaria attacks
• Fix health damage not following the difficulty level when switching difficulty during player's walkthrough
• Fix some camera issue when using a mortar near a rock
• Add the possibility to play Rank matches on a selection of user maps
• Add deaths in scoreboard
• Balance current damage model
• Show VIP on Scoreboard (for your team only)
• Players can stay on the same host for consecutive matches in Ranked match
• Add a Quick match button when selecting a map in the Map community
• Fix vehicles spawning on their initial position immediately after being destroyed by an explosion
• Fix client being disconnected from the host randomly and not being able to see it after that
• Fix death message does not appear randomly
• Fix some issues when interacting with objects
• Fix bandolier doesn't always unlock extra ammo
• Fix some bug when healing another player and getting wounded at the same time
• Fix diamond gain in rank mode
• Fix players don't get a request to keep a map after playing on a IGE map
• DLC Fix some issues when using the crossbow
• Add remote control
• Remove "shaky” interface
• Reduce approximately 80% of CPU usage
• Reduce approximately 50% of memory usage
• Add a "hardcore mode” that will provide a new damage model where all weapons do much more damage to increase realism.
Many of the new features were requested by members of the community and we would like to thanks everyone for taking the time to communicate with us, we hope you will enjoy the improvements.