Fallout 3: Benchmark review with the HD texture pack
Fallout 3 doesn't look good enough for you, but you don't know if your graphics card can deal with the high resolution textures of the HD pack? We tested which card is fast enough for the visual enhancement.
Fallout 3: HD texture pack - Introduction
Fallout 3 is still very popular. Only a few days after the game had been released, we gave an example how the game can be visually upgraded by tuning the ini file. Some weeks later, a high definition texture pack had been released. We already showed you how Fallout 3 looks like with those enhanced textures - but what about the performance?
To give an answer to this question, we once again dealt with Fallout 3 and the HD texture pack and checked how much the performance is affected by the upgraded game.
Other articles related to Fallout 3:
- Operation: Anchorage - Fallout 3 DLC on January 27th
- Download: Fallout 3 Patch 18.104.22.168 available
- Fallout 3: Better graphics with ini Tuning - comparative screenshots
- Fallout 3: That's what the RPG was intended to look like originally
- Fallout 3: Hi-res pictures of the HD texture pack