Fear 2: Project Origin - GPU and CPU benchmarks plus graphics settings compared
Fear 2: Project origin isn't just stressing for your hardware but also for yourself. Our graphics cards and processor benchmarks reveal what components are required to run the overhauled Lithtech Engine. Furthermore we compare the minimal and maximal graphics settings.
Fear 2: Project Origin - Introduction
After long license disputes developer Monolith finally continues the story about Alma Wade, Paxton Fettel and Armacham. The focus of Fear 2 is on the Project Origin, which spawned Alma: From Michal Becket's point of view you take a closer look at the whole incident. As usual shocking moments are taking turns with furious action. The Slow Motion, known from Fear 1, provides spectacular combat scenes sue to sparkling effects and intensive explosions.
Fear 2: Project Origin - The Engine
The Lithtech Engine had already been used in Fear (dt.), but has been overhauled for Project Origin. The developers added several effects like HDR Rendering, Motion Blur, Post-Processing and SSAO (Screen Space Ambient Occlusion) to bring the renderer to an up-to-date level. Furthermore the game is said to offer good support for dual-core processors, which might be traced back to the enhanced physics and the artificial intelligence.
On the following pages you can find graphics cards and processor benchmarks as well as comparative screenshots.
More articles related to Fear 2: Project Origin
• Fear 2: Project Origin - copy protection and cut versions
• Fear 2: Project Origin - Screenshots and comparative videos
• Fear 2: Project Origin - Better textures, effects and resolution on PC?
• Fear 2: Project Origin - demo released, first screenshots
- Seite 1Fear 2: Project Origin - Introduction and Engine
- Seite 2Fear 2: Project Origin - Graphics cards Benchmarks
- Seite 3Fear 2: Project Origin - Processor Benchmarks
- Seite 4Fear 2: Project Origin - Comparative screenshots
- Seite 5Bildergalerie zu "Fear 2: Project Origin - GPU and CPU benchmarks plus…