Empire: Total War - Minimal system requirements revealed
The system requirements of the visually impressive strategy game Empire: Total War have been dug up.
The latest part of the Total War series is scheduled for release in March 2009. According to the available screenshots one can expect that in visual matters the game won't have to stand back against the other big players in the genre. Now the minimal system requirements have been revealed.
The website Actiontrip has gathered the following System Requirements for Empire: Total War:
- CPU: 2.6 GHz single-core
- RAM: 1 GiByte (XP), 2 GiByte (Vista)
- Graphics card: DirectX 9.0c compatible card with 256 MiByte VRAM
The recommended system requirements would have been more interesting, but they apparently have not been decided on yet.
In our picture gallery you can find some screenshots of Empire: Total War.
More articles related to Empire: Total War
• Empire: Total War - No anti-aliasing in combination with SSAO on Radeon graphics cards
• Empire: Total War - Benchmarks with 14 CPUs
• Empire: Total War uses two CPU cores at most
• Empire: Total War - Patch 1 released, Patch 2 under way
• Empire: Total War - Problems with Steam and Nvidia drivers